Read E-Books for Free!
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/My5TGYvJHbA?a The Truth About the Border 57 minutes ago
- @VanessaWCheese @frozenbinarydev but I can see quite a good bit while watching #GulfCity and the youtubez don't (th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @VanessaWCheese: True, butts are always a good cause 😄 twitter.com/frozenbinaryde… 6 hours ago
- @CuboneFlorida @GothCharlotte Hm. I was NOT aware of that. 6 hours ago
- RT @MetalBladeCan: As chosen by the viewers, Brad and Sarah of @BangerFilms reviewed the Top Metal Albums of 2018! *Spoiler*: @riversofnihi… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Writing Tips
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading