Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @annabeljoseph: Last chance to get in on some of our Valentine's giveaways in the Kinky Book Club. If you're not a member, what the heck… 7 hours ago
- @tastytradar I almost played that yesterday because of the obvious. 7 hours ago
- @tastytradar @Tony_BATtista Sold! 7 hours ago
- @jschultzf3 So with an inversion, width of inversion, if you can get more credit than wodth of inversion, then you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @AshKrafton No. This is bullshit. Ice cream is better. Unless the unicorn shat that rainbow out! 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Writing Tips
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading