Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @KekNewsNetwork: The losers & haters will say photoshopped... @Google #FreeKekistan https://t.co/Y6b0X463xt 8 hours ago
- RT @CourtOfKekistan: Happy Hanukkah to the jewfrogs out there. #FreeKekistan https://t.co/zccrr59nap 8 hours ago
- RT @RhondaMerwarth: Tomorrow is the big day!! Please pitch full mss only. Looking forward to it! #hallmarkpitch twitter.com/hallmarkpublis… 8 hours ago
- RT @tferriss: Tim Ferriss opens up about his struggle with mental health - via @CNNMoney cnnmon.ie/2kJwGC8 9 hours ago
- When you're trying to simply #HailtheWhale.... #Frightpowermotherfuckers #FrightSupremacy and people won't leave your shit alone... 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Writing Tips
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading