Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @mmarvellab: Make Your Hero Do Something He Would NOT Do! pinkfuzzyslippersauthors.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/mak… Comment and then sign up! #amediting #amwriting #cove… 5 hours ago
- RT @kerryadrienne: For Nala, the forgotten gods are more than a memory. They are her ancestors. thndr.me/4nKsV2 7 hours ago
- @KekNewsNetwork @realDonaldTrump @POTUS and SHadilay indeed! 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/JmdKW6IVAss?a The Magog and Medusa Show - Ep. 4 16 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sL4tM23lNjI?a The Complete / REAL History of Ancient Kekistan 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Writing Tips
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading