Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @FailureHatesYou: The Fright Power Hour - Pinochet's Midgets and The Sky King w/ AP and Fa... youtu.be/TOmZKsxmBx8 via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- RT @tastytrade: Trading Strategy: Jade Lizard | #OptionsTrading Concepts: buff.ly/2elYjui https://t.co/95xVaz8jrb 2 hours ago
- RT @capeandcowell: Me reading tweets saying Antifa are the “good guys.” People are idiots. https://t.co/7VjpoYYhip 2 hours ago
- RT @NLBadger: Nancy Lee Badger Presents Author Diane Burton & Romance Rekindledhttp://nancyleebadger.blogspot.com/2018/08/authordiane-burto… 10 hours ago
- RT @theSavageBeard: You want to know what I'm doing before Side @SideQuestLS today? Enjoying a huge daytime Dump with @UAsTopSecret. Come o… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Writing Tips
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading