Read E-Books for Free!
- 20 Shades of Shifter is a limited edition collection of new and exclusive paranormal romance novels guaranteed to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Books and shirts and shirts and books - mailchi.mp/4ca6c8253f73/b… 20 hours ago
- RT @ChristieSheldon: Do small things in a great way https://t.co/LyeCxwitTo 1 day ago
- RT @tferriss: How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day bit.ly/1IUHJeM 1 day ago
- RT @FFnP: Calling all writers: FF&P Presents-Collect the Unfamiliar by Sascha Illyvich ffprwa.com/collect-the-un… via @FFnP @SaschaIllyvich 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Writing better heroes
In this video we discuss the five things writers need to utilize for better hero creation! Vlog Highlights: 2:40 Needing a Flawed character 3:14 If the hero isn’t reliable, then what? 3:42 The difference between change and growth 3:56 Talking … Continue reading →