Read E-Books for Free!
- @jschultzf3 When I was able to lift, it helped. When I increased it and had to stop lifting, it helped me maintain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @jschultzf3 Naw. I like fossil fuels! Ha but I also like how my body feels when I eat that way. I do solidly agree… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @NLBadger: A great talk on social media by Jody Kaye writes, another great HCRW seminar! #hcrw 20 hours ago
- @jschultzf3 To get the nine to thirteen servings of veggies we need a day like when we were foraging and could only… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @tastytrade: The butterfly option strategy owes its popularity to its high reward-to-risk ratio, which might range from 4 to 1 to even 1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Work Habits
I’ve been spending a lot of time talking with my publicist and discussing the work habits of this new generation of romance authors. The astounding thing is that observing this generation of new authors gives me both good feelings and … Continue reading →