Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @SigynX1 Is that the age of our livers? Lol 9 hours ago
- @SigynX1 5.5 years SisMine! Shit, you’re 8 over me? 15 hours ago
- @Keith1911 Yup. It’s a racket we’re in the wrong side of. Like BLM signs. 15 hours ago
- @adamandeve Twice just to make sure. 16 hours ago
- RT @Timcast: Trump 2024 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Wildfit
Three Months! or I Don’t WANT to Write an Original Post!
Posted on August 5, 2021 by saschaillyvichauthor
Apparently, not everything I post on Facebook is always long form LOL! Really, I pulled the idea from my older Love, seeing her long form posts on thought and heart. That’s not entirely me, the heart portion anyway. I’m the … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Personal Growth | Tagged alcohol, Anniversary, atrial fibrillation, bulletproof diet, carnivore diet, cats, cigars, doctors, health, Heart health, heart surgery, life, romance novels, Sascha Illyvich, surgery, The Silver Wolf Prince, whiskey, Wildfit, wine, writing | Leave a comment