Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @Pablo16delta: @Tony_BATtista @tastytrade After all this years.... The BAT still on fire.... https://t.co/PmVJk8Re7H 3 hours ago
- RT @Tony_BATtista: Bring it! Need your participation. Who wants there name in lights? twitter.com/tastytrade/sta… 3 hours ago
- RT @traderBRIT: Tom's back on $TWTR, cancel crash! LMFAO #options @tastytrade @Tomunderwater we gotta up your #selfie game here.... https:/… 3 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch @MrsMidnightyt Sounds like you got trolled too? I’ll go back and look when I get back from this in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch The companies know virtue signaling gets them immediate free advertising. They aren’t activists but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Vlogs
In this video we discuss the five things writers need to utilize for better hero creation! Vlog Highlights: 2:40 Needing a Flawed character 3:14 If the hero isn’t reliable, then what? 3:42 The difference between change and growth 3:56 Talking … Continue reading →