Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 22 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 22 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 22 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: The Silver Wolf Prince
Three Months! or I Don’t WANT to Write an Original Post!
Posted on August 5, 2021 by saschaillyvichauthor
Apparently, not everything I post on Facebook is always long form LOL! Really, I pulled the idea from my older Love, seeing her long form posts on thought and heart. That’s not entirely me, the heart portion anyway. I’m the … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Personal Growth | Tagged alcohol, Anniversary, atrial fibrillation, bulletproof diet, carnivore diet, cats, cigars, doctors, health, Heart health, heart surgery, life, romance novels, Sascha Illyvich, surgery, The Silver Wolf Prince, whiskey, Wildfit, wine, writing | Leave a comment