Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 23 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 23 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 23 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Tastyworks
Wrists, bASS and Writing!
Posted on November 18, 2020 by saschaillyvichauthor
Yesterday’s adventures with doctors… For the last 20 years, my wrists and sometimes feet, have gone numb when I lie down on my back for a cat nap. In the last few years, it’s been my hands at night on … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Cover Art | Tagged #2021, Amazon, bass playing, carptal tunnel syndrome, Gothic Romance, Paranormal Romance, Saint in Sinner's Eyes, shapeshifters, Tastyworks, The Bodyguard, witches, writers | 2 Comments
The new year – the RETURN OF THE MACK!
Posted on January 2, 2020 by saschaillyvichauthor
The rest of the week I clean, organize, get ready for this year because I’m doing things differently. This week I’m going over notes for Riding Myst and starting my plotting for Riding Rayne (third Undead Souls MC book) because … Continue reading →
BREAKTHROUGH – The word (is the word!) for 2020
Posted on December 26, 2019 by saschaillyvichauthor
Breakthrough That’s the word I chose to focus on for the coming year because I need one, I want one, and I deserve one. Granted, I’m mostly talking about my financial situation, and my level of “low” has upgraded, blessedly. … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Erotic Fiction | Tagged Amazon, cigar smoking, marketing, MC Romances, Option Trading, Paranormal Romances, Sascha Illyvich, Tastyworks, Trading, Undead Souls, what the fuck am I thinking | 1 Comment
Posted on October 8, 2019 by saschaillyvichauthor
*From Facebook post – only lengthened* Today I got to hear the ding in TOS – something I haven’t had the pleasure of hearing in a few weeks. I’d have heard it in my live trading account Monday, but I … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update | Tagged Author Updates, Authors, books, goals, life events, marketing, novels, Paranormal, romance, Sascha Illyvich, Tastytrade, Tastyworks, Trading, Updates, writing | Leave a comment