Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 2 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 2 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 2 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Romance at Random Blog Hop
Romance at Random, a Random House Blog Hop!
Posted on March 19, 2014 by saschaillyvichauthor
I’m helping Virna DePaul gain more notoriety through participation in the Random House blog hop for her latest release, Turned, a novel in the Belladonna series, releasing 4/14! To celebrate Virna DePaul’s upcoming release of TURNED, (4/1/2014) we’re hopping and giving away … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update | Tagged Belladonna series, Random House, Romance at Random Blog Hop, Turned, Virna DePaul | 6 Comments