Read E-Books for Free!
- @jschultzf3 When I was able to lift, it helped. When I increased it and had to stop lifting, it helped me maintain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @jschultzf3 Naw. I like fossil fuels! Ha but I also like how my body feels when I eat that way. I do solidly agree… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @NLBadger: A great talk on social media by Jody Kaye writes, another great HCRW seminar! #hcrw 20 hours ago
- @jschultzf3 To get the nine to thirteen servings of veggies we need a day like when we were foraging and could only… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @tastytrade: The butterfly option strategy owes its popularity to its high reward-to-risk ratio, which might range from 4 to 1 to even 1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mental aspects
The brooding male figure is one I have worked with before in stories like my upcoming Total E-bound Release Torn To Pieces. Kerian isn’t an ultra alpha male, he’s a fair minded man. But as a wolf and leader of … Continue reading →