Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @Dualwieldomo: @AJWSean Keep pulling that China thread, it goes much deeper than you think. Ask @GhastlyDope about "Red Dusk" https://t.… 4 minutes ago
- RT @Lucrezi83553593: youtu.be/9uo0qhxiyUk 🤙Whalegang it's 30 min to FPH. Will the guys talk about heavenly bodies? Explosions? Alex Treb… 6 minutes ago
- @jschultzf3 If only it would make me a steak and fix my deltas... 7 minutes ago
- @kimmipoo38 I need to get my other GF a line on @TMobile so I can get netflix and catch up on Lucifer! 1 hour ago
- @kimmipoo38 Wait, they’ve finished filming the start? 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Lora Leigh
One of the things I’ve continued to enjoy about paranormal romances was how I could dig deeper with the emotional levels and play harder, heavier with angst, love and everything in between. I think as a reader first, I like … Continue reading →