Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @GailZMartin: #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors blog on #MentalWellness Join the Conversation ow.ly/yh7p30oYf72 https://t.co/tBQ… 26 minutes ago
- RT @luckboxmag: Based on the behavior of the S&P 500 in the last 6-7 months, there are two big stories that will likely continue to dictate… 6 hours ago
- @cigarsmokingman I can get behind that! 6 hours ago
- RT @luckboxmag: Move over math and science: tutors are teaching electronic gaming and making a living at it. Read the full article from @Vo… 9 hours ago
- @thetastyworks @tastytrade Thank you! 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Lora Leigh
One of the things I’ve continued to enjoy about paranormal romances was how I could dig deeper with the emotional levels and play harder, heavier with angst, love and everything in between. I think as a reader first, I like … Continue reading →