Read E-Books for Free!
- @abitchingwitch doesn't help that those comments A: weren't racist and B: those congresswomen should all be ashamed of their stupidity. 7 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch @MrsMidnightyt Oh old witches were TOTES real! Where are you getting this humor? I'm enjoying this comic! 9 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch @MrsMidnightyt I mean...I'm sure it couldn't be. I have two girlfriends who can prove it! But tel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @Teatac Except for those of us who are manly enough to wear @Utilikilts 10 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch @MrsMidnightyt wait so werewolf sex with Satan AND You stole my penis? 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: literary agency
1. What is the working title of your book? Saint in Sinner’s Eyes 2. Where did the idea come from for the book? This one’s easy, Burn Notice. I’ve wanted to write the prequel to Saint in Sinner’s Eyes for … Continue reading →