Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 3 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 3 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 3 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: life
The Drinking Post – Or, Cutting Back
Posted on June 30, 2022 by saschaillyvichauthor
The one drawback to what this post is about is I’ve recently discovered how much I like sweets! Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update | Tagged alcohol, celebration, cigars, erotic romance, hard liquor, health, life, love, Personal Growth, Sascha Illyvich, wine, writing | 1 Comment
Let’s go, Let’s go, Kel and Ember Kitty!
Posted on January 6, 2022 by saschaillyvichauthor
The beginning of 2022 and what’s coming will shake your hearts! Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Cover Art, Personal Growth, Romance Author Mastermind, RWA 2021 | Tagged #LGB, Amazon, Amazon Ad School, ATL Cigars, Authors, Bulletproof Coffee, cats, CatsofInstagram, erotic fiction, erotic romance, Faeries, Faery Romance, Fellaship, Four-Sigmatic, life, MC Romance, Memes, Oak Tree Villas, Paranormal Romance, ProWritingAid, romance novels, romance stories, Romance Writers, Sascha Illyvich, Skye Warren, The Villages at Kensington, Undead Souls MC, vampires, writing | 3 Comments
Three Months! or I Don’t WANT to Write an Original Post!
Posted on August 5, 2021 by saschaillyvichauthor
Apparently, not everything I post on Facebook is always long form LOL! Really, I pulled the idea from my older Love, seeing her long form posts on thought and heart. That’s not entirely me, the heart portion anyway. I’m the … Continue reading →
Posted in Author Update, Personal Growth | Tagged alcohol, Anniversary, atrial fibrillation, bulletproof diet, carnivore diet, cats, cigars, doctors, health, Heart health, heart surgery, life, romance novels, Sascha Illyvich, surgery, The Silver Wolf Prince, whiskey, Wildfit, wine, writing | Leave a comment