Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 4 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 4 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Editing
Writing How To – Pacing!
How To – Writing the Premise!
Vlog Notes: 0:26 What the Premise actually IS vs what we THINK it is 1:37 Thinking about what the story is trying to say 3:06 Example of another author and the Premise 3:58 The question to ask about the Premise … Continue reading
Posted in Writing Tips Tagged Editing, Editing Tips, How To, How to write, Sascha Illyvich, Writing a novel, Writing Tips Leave a comment