Read E-Books for Free!
- @Epiphora @uberrimedildos @tantus Ugh, really? Basic Beeyotch soda in your (hopefully) good wine? haha 15 minutes ago
- RT @LibertarianBlue: Conspiracy theorist fake news peddling hacks --> @CNN Conspiracy theorist fake news peddling hacks --> @MSNBC Conspi… 16 minutes ago
- RT @backworldsman1: Keep going, Brian, because this doesn't make you look like a salty loser at all. twitter.com/krassenstein/s… 17 minutes ago
- RT @mtracey: The least CNN and MSNBC could do at this point is permanently ban Adam Schiff 17 minutes ago
- RT @tastytrade: If manual trade management is theoretically sub-optimal, then what are your other choices? Let's take a look: https://t.co/… 17 minutes ago
Tag Archives: blogging
One of the things becoming more important as I get older and more seasoned in the publishing industry is the need for efficiency. I’m already (mostly) an efficient writer but I could improve. I’m still on my personal growth kick … Continue reading →