Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @tastytrade: Managing a short put option trade that has gone wrong can be tough! Mike & Nick give you their take on this strategy's mana… 3 hours ago
- RT @GhastlyDope: It is done. #LimitBreak youtube.com/watch?v=m57xcc… 3 hours ago
- RT @tastytrade: REQUIRED VIEWING! Pete & Frank present the ultimate guide to trading crude #oil: buff.ly/2Lox8Ol https://t.co/DzogP… 3 hours ago
- RT @KittCrescendo: Here’s me #BookReview for an awesome @JoeyWHill book. amazon.com/review/R4FMZXX… #amreadingromance #amreading #books 3 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Driving through panic. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness post by Amy Bauer @AmaronB_ https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: blogging
One of the things becoming more important as I get older and more seasoned in the publishing industry is the need for efficiency. I’m already (mostly) an efficient writer but I could improve. I’m still on my personal growth kick … Continue reading →