I basically will be eating dinner for lunch on those days, go to work, make sure I bring my chicken and greens with me so when I have a down moment, I can eat healthy, then come home and maybe not worry about food (bullshit, it’s me…) or not worry so much. I’ll possibly be looking into foil packet batching, #slowcookersunday recipes, and keeping my alkagizers in heavy rotation. This doesn’t help with “I want to get back to writing or trading” bit.
Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- RT @LornaShore: TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! https://t.co/Rnk3z0Raj2 21 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: A disappointing earnings report from Intel $INTC and more layoffs continue to cast a cloud over the economy. However, st… 21 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: When we consider trading futures over stock, one of the most overlooked benefits in doing so is the access to wholesale… 21 hours ago
- @Dr_Yield_Curve If eggs is code for vax… 21 hours ago
- @Tony_BATtista @tastyliveshow Sounds about right. 21 hours ago