Read E-Books for Free!
- @jschultzf3 @ScottnearSMF I did wonder... 1 hour ago
- @VanessaWCheese I'd happily volunteer! 4 hours ago
- @Dualwieldomo @GhastlyDope @GreggyKrueger Exactly. Still a favorite overall. 5 hours ago
- @Dualwieldomo @GhastlyDope @GreggyKrueger I'm still stuck on that dope rhyme you did for the Whale 5 hours ago
- Fucking @Dualwieldomo "becky let me smash" stuck in my head. I blame @GhastlyDope and them dope #whalegang songs... 5 hours ago
About saschaillyvichauthorSascha, who was proclaimed by the publishing industry as The Gentleman Playboy of Romance, started writing eighteen years ago. His erotic romances have been listed under Night Owl Romance’s and Road to Romance’s Recommended read lists, and he’s been nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio. Recently, Torn to Pieces was a USA TODAY Recommended Read. Sascha is a trained and experienced public speaker, and enjoys giving talks and teaching, particularly on aspects of romance, erotic romance, and writing. He was the former host of The Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata, and is fond of doing guest spots and interviews, on both traditional radio and podcasts. Sascha writes for City Lights Publishing, Red Sage, Sizzler Editions, Totally Bound, and Decadent Publishing. Find him at http://saschaillyvichauthor.com
This entry was posted in Author Update, Music and tagged Aerial, Akeldama, blogging, Chasing the Witch, Djent, From Sorror to Serenity, Glass Cloud, Heart of a Coward, Mechina, Metalcore, Music, Music Sascha writes to, Red Seas Fire, Returning we hear the larks, Sascha Illyvich, Writing Soundtracks. Bookmark the permalink.