Read E-Books for Free!
Join 740 other subscribers
- @jschultzf3 Im@excited for Atlanta 4 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: We compare selling options in 45 days-to-exiration cycles to shorter days to see which fares a higher profit. Tom and @T… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: CNN says white people using reaction memes of black people is “one of the most insidious forms of contemporary racism” in… 4 hours ago
- RT @tastyliveshow: Meet @mrechenthin, also known as Dr. Data, our head of research and development at tastylive. https://t.co/Rz1IjfARFE 1 day ago
- @Vishen I’m going to argue that nobody ever complained about people reading - per your last email about distractions. 1 day ago
Playlist for Chasing the Witch
Posted on September 11, 2017 by saschaillyvichauthor
About saschaillyvichauthorSascha, who was proclaimed by the publishing industry as The Gentleman Playboy of Romance, started writing eighteen years ago. His erotic romances have been listed under Night Owl Romance’s and Road to Romance’s Recommended read lists, and he’s been nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio. Recently, Torn to Pieces was a USA TODAY Recommended Read. Sascha is a trained and experienced public speaker, and enjoys giving talks and teaching, particularly on aspects of romance, erotic romance, and writing. He was the former host of The Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata, and is fond of doing guest spots and interviews, on both traditional radio and podcasts. Sascha writes for City Lights Publishing, Red Sage, Sizzler Editions, Totally Bound, and Decadent Publishing. Find him at http://saschaillyvichauthor.com
This entry was posted in Author Update, Music and tagged Aerial, Akeldama, blogging, Chasing the Witch, Djent, From Sorror to Serenity, Glass Cloud, Heart of a Coward, Mechina, Metalcore, Music, Music Sascha writes to, Red Seas Fire, Returning we hear the larks, Sascha Illyvich, Writing Soundtracks. Bookmark the permalink.