Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @gaybookreviews: Good girl! *pets* twitter.com/fluffsociety/s… 5 hours ago
- @GhastlyDope @halcyon_keiran @theSavageBeard @Ghastly Krill be His name.. *bump* 5 hours ago
- @Bobhamilton420 @GhastlyDope @theSavageBeard @halcyon_keiran N O O O O O O O O O O O O O O!!!!!! 6 hours ago
- @halcyon_keiran @theSavageBeard @GhastlyDope I do imagine @Ghastly doing a bump of krill every few tweets... 6 hours ago
- So far my back testing an index has a dope ass return. Seriously considering going into Hedge funds on a very basic level #investing #stocks 7 hours ago
About saschaillyvichauthorProclaimed by the Publishing industry as the Bad Boy of Romance, Sascha started writing eighteen years ago. His erotic romances have been listed under the Night Owl Romance and Road to Romance’s Recommended read list, and he's been nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio Former host of The Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata Sascha continues to write for Red Sage, Decadent Publishing, Sizzler Editions and Total E-bound. Find him at http://saschaillyvichauthor.com Agency Representation provided by The Corvisiero Agency Editor for Sizzler Editions Intoxication Erotic Romance line, Sascha is also part of the WriteSex Panel, a blog group defining erotica for writers in any genre! Find us at http://www.write-sex.com
This entry was posted in Author Update, Music and tagged Aerial, Akeldama, blogging, Chasing the Witch, Djent, From Sorror to Serenity, Glass Cloud, Heart of a Coward, Mechina, Metalcore, Music, Music Sascha writes to, Red Seas Fire, Returning we hear the larks, Sascha Illyvich, Writing Soundtracks. Bookmark the permalink.