After a few years of struggling with what to do with this book, I finally got it in hands of competent beta readers last year and finalized it before the end of 2016. One more run through gave me a chance to make sure I’d corrected a few mistakes but the cover for the sequel to Endangered is here for your viewing pleasure!
Read E-Books for Free!
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/rIgc6tRLBco?a SATURDAY NIGHT STREAMS feat. Zell & Brockus with Ghastly & AP 10 hours ago
- RT @RealCandaceO: Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have s… 14 hours ago
- RT @JohnLegere: Why wifi when you've got TMobile? 😉#AmericasBestUnlimitedNetwork phonearena.com/news/Verizon-v… 2 days ago
- RT @RebeccaAiries: Seeking stories from authors & beta readers about incorporating feedback, critique goo.gl/e1HYeo via @ceciliat… 2 days ago
- RT @Axjacks88: MACHO MAN @gulfcityap! @GhastlyDope @Sinatra_Says https://t.co/P07beEkSH3 2 days ago