After a few years of struggling with what to do with this book, I finally got it in hands of competent beta readers last year and finalized it before the end of 2016. One more run through gave me a chance to make sure I’d corrected a few mistakes but the cover for the sequel to Endangered is here for your viewing pleasure!
Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @PrisonPlanet: The average adult in the United States spends about six hours and 43 minutes a day staring at a screen (nearly half their… 4 hours ago
- RT @Hungry_Joe: Another shout out for a paid writing gig in the sex toy industry. RT if you know someone who might be interested, or hit me… 4 hours ago
- @Tony_BATtista @tastytrade She’s got more talent in her pinky than those tired hacks at #SNL 4 hours ago
- @Pablo16delta @Tony_BATtista @tastytrade @thetastyworks Thought there’d be more gold plating! 4 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Please keep fighting. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalHealth post by @mvanname @baenbooks https://t.co/vD… 4 hours ago