Romance at Random is celebrating the Diamond Jubilee and YOU the reader are getting the gifts! Why a Diamond Jubilee Hop? For our hero Nev, in ABOUT LAST NIGHT, by Ruthie Knox
First, a bit of trivia:
The Diamond Jubilee takes place in 2012, marking 60 years of The Queen’s reign. The Queen came to the throne on 6th February 1952 (her Coronation took place on 2nd June 1953).
Buckingham Palace is responsible for coordinating the events of the Diamond Jubilee central weekend (2nd–5th June 2012), as well as for organizing The Queen’s program in her Diamond Jubilee year.
Enter below to win beginning 5/21 thru 5/31 – Romance at Random will be randomly giving away some of our jewels of romance, to celebrate the UK’s Diamond Jubilee including:
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
- 1 winner, 1 copy – The Proposal by Mary Balogh
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
- 3 winners, 1 copy of WITCHFUL THINKING by HP Mallory
- 10 winners, 1 copy of a PREVIEW from Net Galley of ABOUT LAST NIGHT by Ruthie Knox
- 10 winners, 1 copy of PREVIEW from Net Galley of DEEP AUTUMN HEAT by Elisabeth Barrett
That’s right, 26 winners in all!
Enter the hop using the Rafflecopter below then visit all of the participating sites to increase your chances – winners will be randomly chosen and this is a big one . . . it could be you! US only for this one – Good luck!
Hell I might even throw in a copy of one of my books just for added gifting!