I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @BloodsportsNews: " Kumite CAN what the @BBC CAN'T. " @Tonkasaw 1 hour ago
- @vampkandy @JFGariepy @mundanematt was that you last night singing "I touch myself?" I heard it come through the #Bluntstream 3 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: 2 million fewer people on food stamps under Trump. This is the message of independence being promoted by both Candace Ow… 3 hours ago
- So Lockheed beats guidance and then raises it? Stock goes down 30 points? (thus fucking my adjustment of an Iron Condor..) 3 hours ago
- wtf $LMT? I set up my trade and you tank against me on the Bull side? Guess I need to see earnings... 3 hours ago