I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
Read E-Books for Free!
- RT @PrisonPlanet: The average adult in the United States spends about six hours and 43 minutes a day staring at a screen (nearly half their… 4 hours ago
- RT @Hungry_Joe: Another shout out for a paid writing gig in the sex toy industry. RT if you know someone who might be interested, or hit me… 4 hours ago
- @Tony_BATtista @tastytrade She’s got more talent in her pinky than those tired hacks at #SNL 4 hours ago
- @Pablo16delta @Tony_BATtista @tastytrade @thetastyworks Thought there’d be more gold plating! 4 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Please keep fighting. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalHealth post by @mvanname @baenbooks https://t.co/vD… 4 hours ago