I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
Read E-Books for Free!
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/JmdKW6IVAss?a The Magog and Medusa Show - Ep. 4 3 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sL4tM23lNjI?a The Complete / REAL History of Ancient Kekistan 3 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/UcdolHzuZT4?a Kekin Report - Tumblrina (Ranthony) on Trump, Trans Issues 4 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/eF2NH9AQlQo?a Kekistan News I - Keklections, Berkeley and Hillary 4 hours ago
- RT @mmarvellab: Characters Acting Out of Character: When Good Guys Go Bad (and vice versa) ffprwa.com/characters-act… via @FFnP coming Nov.1,… 6 hours ago