I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
- #Writers, how do you use pacing in your #novels? youtu.be/BADsYfZ25go?a 3 hours ago
- #spring is in full swing here in #decatur. What I wouldn't give to take the day off and smoke a… instagram.com/p/BR_E3Y2hKMe/ 4 hours ago
- Cigar Review: Raices Cubana Distributed by Alec Bradley whitewolfindulgence.com/2017/03/23/cig… https://t.co/2qhkPoYno2 11 hours ago
- Just randomness and #yerbamate #tea youtu.be/mMUIw1sLejs?a 1 day ago
- Just under two hours of #writing time and 2,556 words later, I'm literally 5k from finishing… instagram.com/p/BR7hmChBIsr/ 1 day ago
Erotic Keywords1Night Stand 1NS 50 Shades 50 Shades of Grey adult stories Amazon Ardent Books Authors BDSM BDSM Romance Black Dagger Brotherhood blog hop bondage Bondage stories Bonni Sansom Book reviews books Burn Notice D/s Decadent Publishing DragonCon ebooks erotic erotica Erotic Fantasy erotic fiction erotic romance Erotic Stories Fae Faeries Fantasy fiction Frolicon Harlequin Harlequin BLAZE Hungary JR Ward Las Vegas literature Margie Church Menage Menage stories Music New Releases Opeth Pack Paranormal Paranormal Romance Paranormal Romances Publishing Red Sage Renaissance E-books romance Romance at Random romance author romance novels romance stories Sascha Illyvich Science Fiction sex Sex Scene Saturday sexy stories shifters Sizzler Editions Stella Price submission Total E-bound travel Vampire Erotica vampires werewolves wolves writers WriteSEX writing Writing Tips