I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
Read E-Books for Free!
- @GhastlyDope I mean if I have krill, isn't it my spectral duty to share with you? 3 hours ago
- RT @WhaleGangRadio: WHATS GOOD #WhaleGang! THE KRILLBOARD CHARTS ARE LIVE RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! GET IN HERE AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC FR… 3 hours ago
- RT @KekNewsNetwork: Hows that gun control going for ya New Zealand? https://t.co/RbvcYtGWVU 3 hours ago
- @abitchingwitch @TheCatCadaver @memorie_holiday I got my Full Moon Tarot read on earlier! Happy Spring Equinox to you too! 8 hours ago
- RT @Keith1911: I swear that the fucking millennials and gen-z have never read a history book or been taught history. foxnews.com/world/auschwit… 9 hours ago