I write a LOT of my sex scenes to this song. It’s sexy, it’s heavy, and helps with the conflict of angst and sexual nature of characters especially when they’re either timid or uncertain of their hearts. The song itself runs a litlte longer than it should take to read through Caressing Caitlyn. And the book is only $2.95 so pick it up here!
Read E-Books for Free!
- @FracksSake @ElRariachi @Tonkasaw Is that Failure as an angry bird? 3 hours ago
- @Jonzye @wattfrompedro My dude, how you been? 3 hours ago
- RT @CigarInspector: From the archives: Cigar Review - Balmoral Anejo XO Corona bit.ly/2JFWHJg #cigars https://t.co/HDQdYlDCW4 3 hours ago
- RT @tastytrade: Mike details the checklist he uses for deciding when to use the Broken Wing Butterfly strategy: buff.ly/2GbrU9o htt… 3 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/f6PKFVb7KCA?a Top 10 Cover Songs 4 hours ago