- Sascha has written over sixty-five titles, spread throughout the grand scope of erotica and erotic romance.
- Many of those titles were pulled from publishers that folded and will be re-released.
- New Material IS on the way!
- Sascha has an interest in the paranormal and spiritual, from the standpoint of non-traditional religion.
- Sascha has read tarot since 2005.
- His tattoos are a reflection of love
- Sascha has an insatiable lust for life, and a taste for the lavish: He reads only the finest romance, drinks top-shelf whiskey and smokes only the best cigars.
- Sascha’s favorite cigars are Don Cervantes Masterpiece Platinum, follow by close second, Propio Veneno. Both are made by ACC Cigars. Outside of rare and luxury brands, Sascha enjoys Tatuaje, La Galera and ATL Cigars.
- Sascha’s hat size is 7 1/8”. He collects high quality vintage and vintage replica fedoras.
- Sascha’s enthusiasm for whip throwing has led to some impressive stories.
- Sascha may or may not be poly.
- Sascha occasionally writes erotic romance under the name Alexandria Rayne.
- Music is often the inspiration for Sascha’s stories.
Sascha, who was proclaimed by the publishing industry as The Bad Boy of Romance, was first published in 2000. His erotic romances have been listed under Night Owl Romance’s and Road to Romance’s Recommended read lists, and he’s been nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio. Recently, Torn to Pieces was a USA TODAY Recommended Read.
Sascha is a trained and experienced public speaker, and enjoys giving talks and teaching, particularly on aspects of romance, erotic romance, and writing. He was the former host of The Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata, and is fond of doing guest spots and interviews, on both traditional radio and podcasts.
Find him at http://saschaillyvichauthor.com
Sascha was the Managing Imprint Editor at Ardent Books.
Sascha is Editor for Sizzler Editions Intoxication Erotic Romance line.