I’m probably not going to be able to list 50 titles. So suggestions are welcome! Anything that drives traffic and helps my SEO bwahahaha!
The books in question here are superb in every way, from plot, to originality, to the most basic writing skill. And are listed in no order.
- The Ice Queen – Joey W. Hill
- Jack’s Christmas Wish – Bonni Sansom
- Gift of Her Submission – Sascha Illyvich (Think I wasn’t going to include my own titles here! HA!)
- The vampire Queen’s Servant – Joey W. Hill
- Bound for Romance – Various. I only edited this anthology but all four authors have a unique spin on BDSM
- Master of the Shadowlands – Cherise Sinclair (A very astute student of mine!)
- Broad Horizons – Edited by Beth Wylde (Admittedly I’m in the second anthology)
- Siddella’s Surrender – Sascha Illyvich
- The Gift – Kim Dare
- Yuletide Greetings – Sue Lyndon
- Dance Macabre – Laurel K. Hamilton (Even in first person too!)
- The Vampire Queen’s Servant – Joey W. Hill
- Rosy Cheeks – Marianna LaCroix
- Submissive – Anya Howard
- The Marketplace series -Laura Antoniou
- The Velderet – Cecilia Tan
- Trouble in Cowboy Boots – Desiree Holt
- Ride’sm – Tilly Greene
- Members Only – Ann Jacobs
- Siddella’s Submission – Sascha Illyvich
- The Ice Queen – Joey. W. Hill
- Fallen Star – Morgan Hawke
- Wicked Intent – Lora Leigh
- Wonderland: King of Hearts – Cheyenne McCray
- I Will Submit to You, Master – Sascha Illyvich
- The Playground – Sascha Illyvich (yeah, I’m not vain. I swear it!)
- The Irish Devil – Diane Whiteside
- Wolf Tales Series – Kate Douglas (Not traditional BDSM but strong elements of D/s are involved)
As I said, this is just a partial list, but all of these authors are way better than 50 Shades of Grey. Hell I haven’t read it yet but I’m sure Andrew T. Shaffer’s 51 Shades parody is better too! Incidentally I’ve actually read most of these books AND I know most of the authors.
Bwahahaha, so give some authors some love! Feel free to add more current reads to this list in the comments!